Picture used with permission of author
I happen to stumbled upon a wonderfully gifted and talented writer named Kahlen Aymes and her books; “The Remembrance Trilogy.” The first book is titled The Future of Our Past, and the main charecters, Ryan Matthews and Julia Abbott meet in a psychology class in the second semester of their first year at Stanford University. The books are written in alternating points of view between the two lead characters and it really lets you get in their heads. I'm not quite sure how I found this book but I did purchase it as an e-book on Amazon, and am so happy that I did! I was pulled in from the very first page! I laughed and cried with the characters they almost became like close friends to me.
The story begins when Ryan finds out that he and his brother, Aaron have both been accepted to Harvard medical school and he is left devastated when he realizes that though it’s a dream come true, it means leaving his best friend Julia behind. When Ryan finally tells Julia that he doesn’t want to leave, while still holding his feelings close to the cuff, she angrily tells him that he and she, have worked to hard to deviate from the plan. Julia also harbors secret feelings and this book is about discovery and admittance, overcoming obstacles, distance, interference and time to be with your one true love. I don’t want to give spoilers, but I will say that Just when it looks like the lovers are finally able to begin their lives together, the book ends in a cliffhanger that leaves you gasping.
As I stated above I'm still trying to think on how I found this trilogy as Kahlen has asked me before? I'm thinking maybe the bracelet might have caught my attention. It's a very compelling picture, and book covers really pull me in. I hope you also find the cover as compelling as I did and want to read this awesome book.
To purchase the book go to smashword.com or Amazon.com. Within the next few days I will have the review the second book of "The Remembrance Trilogy."
Visit Kahlen's blogspot at http://kahlen-aymes.blogspot.com/

I love the bangl.and think I am going to purchse the books.
ReplyDeleteKassandra
You will not be disappointed!
ReplyDelete